Instagram ♡


Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Girls Day Out

The girls and I went to LOST SG over one of the weekend and since we had nowhere else to go afterwards, Ambra decided to introduced us to The Mind Cafe and we had so much fun!!
It's basically a cafe just like all the others but what's so special about this cafe is that it has a lot of different card/board games for their customers to play with :D

It was my first time there and the girls and I went back for round 2 just last week.
We stayed there from 10pm till 2am haha!

I was so excited to bring Z there with me one day but when I told him about it, here's his respond:

"Huh, you don't know about this cafe? I went there when I was younger."

L O L

I was actually very upset ok :( I thought Z would be very impressed with the cafe and would be excited to go there with me :(









I ordered a brownie and my friends decided to sing the birthday song SO LOUDLY and everyone there thought it was my birthday. But it wasn't.
I am still wondering who was the one who started singing
#annoyingyetlovablefriends









I had so much fun that night, I would gladly choose these kind of nights over any clubbing night. Period.

"It never gets easier, you just get better."

xx, A

No comments: